Friday, April 26, 2013

Brownies {Egg-free, Dairy-free}

Every month my blog gets more and more activity.  Yay!  I hope that means, families with food allergies are getting more and more ideas on what to cook and eat!  I have decided to re-post one recipe each month from year one of my blog that seem to be viewed less than I would have expected as compared to other recipes.  This months re-post is my recipe for Brownies!  Who doesn't love gooey chocolatey goodness?!  Upon revisiting the recipe for this post, I really think it could easily be made dairy-free, as well as egg-free.  So, I have now labeled it as such.  Maybe now it will attract a larger audience.  Sometime, I need to figure out some good variations for this recipe.  This is just your basic brownie.  I bet I can find some ways to fancy it up a bit!



Brownies (EF, DF) - Please link to my original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment