Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter {Egg-free}

Easter is only a week away!  Because the date changes every year, it always sneaks up on me.  I am still trying to decide what we should have for Easter dinner.  I always serve ham for Easter, so that is decided.  I am thinking about maybe baked potatoes and green beans.  Some other things things that have been on menu in the past...

Resurrection Rolls (EF) - We make these with the kids Easter morning.

Lemon Cream Pie (EF,) - I made this for our Easter dinner last year.  It is one of my husband's favorites!

Easter Cupcakes (EF) - We made these fun cupcakes the past two years.  I think we may skip these this year and have only one dessert in an attempt to cut back our holiday indulgences.

Easy Banana Pudding (EF) - I think this creamy light pudding is a pretty color for Easter.  Plus, I really like it!  I may make this for our Easter dinner dessert this year.

Slow-cooker Ham and Beans (EF, DF, GF) - This is what I plan to do with my leftover ham.  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment