Friday, August 15, 2014

Overnight Applesauce Oatmeal

I have been intrigued by the increasingly popular overnight oatmeal recipes popping up all over Pinterest.  I decided to try one.  I chose this one because I had all of the ingredients at home and it seemed a little healthier than the almost dessert variety.  We really liked it!  We actually ate them cold which was a nice way to eat oatmeal in the summer.  I plan to try some other varies and may try warming them especially in the winter.  I think these will especially helpful for my husband during the week who usually eats grabs his breakfast and eats it in the car or at his desk when he gets to work.


Overnight Applesauce Oatmeal - Click to here to link to recipe.

Allergen Notes:
This recipe could easily be made gluten-free with certified gluten free oats.  I have also seen several overnight oatmeal recipes that use a non-dairy substitute for milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment