Saturday, January 3, 2015

Panna Cotta {Egg-free, Gluten-free}

We had an egg-free, gluten-free Christmas.  For our Christmas day dinner, I wanted to make something for dessert that everyone could eat.  I also wanted something fairly easy to prepare during our busy Christmas festivities.  So, I made my go to Panna Cotta recipe from the Joy of Cooking cookbook.  I love this recipe.  It is simple and delicious!  I am pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate me reprinting it here.  So, I found a couple of recipes online that are similar at epicurious.com and allrecipes.com.  But if you have a Joy of Cooking cookbook, be sure to look it up there!

Panna Cotta with fresh berries - Recipe from the Joy of Cooking cookbook

Similar recipes can be found online at epicurious.com and allrecipes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment