Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cheeseburger Soup

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring and I am so ready!  I really am just fine with Winter, but this year seems to have been pretty rough for most of us and I am ready for some warmer days.  But I am sure there will still be some cool damp days this Spring and this delicious soup will warm you right up.  I made this for a crowd recently and everyone seemed to like it, even the kids.  Enjoy!


Cheeseburger Soup - Click to link to the recipe.  The recipe in the link is very much like the one originally posted by Taste of Home.  The Recipe Critic doubled the beef and cheese.  I also did this.

Gluten-free notes:  If making gluten-free, make sure your chicken broth is gluten-free.  Some websites suggest that Velveeta is gluten-free but if doubt, try using the cheddar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment