Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry

I love stir fry.  I have a go to recipe that I really like in a few variations:
I have tried this recipe with broccoli but the broccoli absorbs too much of the soy sauce and it is actually too strong.  So, my recipe seems to work best on the waxier varieties of vegetables.

I wanted to try a broccoli stir fry, since my kids actually really like broccoli.  I found this one online.  I think having less soy sauce with broth is a good solution to give the broccoli a nice flavor without over powering the vegetable.


Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry - click to link to recipe.

* For those on a gluten-free diet, be sure to use a gluten-free soy sauce.  Also, double check the ingredient lists for your broth and chili sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment