Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chicken with Mustard Sauce

 As you all probably know by now . . . I am a bit of a Pinterest junkie.  It is such a great place to find new ideas and recipes. I found this popular recipe on Pinterest, recently.  It was really good!  My husband especially liked it.


 Chicken with Mustard Sauce

 The chicken straight out of the oven before thickening the sauce.

 Chicken with Mustard Sauce - Click here to link to recipe.

Note:  This recipe does have a pretty strong mustard flavor.  So, if you aren't a big fan of mustard, it may not be for you.  Do line your pan with aluminum foil as suggested in the recipe.  I had to work on the pan I used for a couple of days to get it clean.  Foil would have been so much easier.  Also, she says to just mix the cornstarch in the pan used for cooking.  I had a hard time getting mine to thicken.  I think next time I will pour it into a little sauce pan to thicken.  I also substituted boneless skinless chicken breast for the chicken thighs.


No comments:

Post a Comment