Saturday, April 12, 2014

Shrimp and Broccoli Scampi Pasta

I have made this recipe twice now.  My kids love it!!  They both actually really like shrimp, broccoli and pasta so this recipe combines some of their favorites.  It also has a nice light sauce which is perfect for kiddos, especially my oldest who isn't a big fan of any sauces with tomato 'chunks'.

I have also used a couple of different kinds of multigrain pastas with this recipe.  This recipe is a delicious, well balanced recipe you can feel good about feeding to your family.  It would be easy to kick this recipe up a notch with a little added spice, if you prefer spicier dishes.


Shrimp and Broccoli Scampi Pasta - I made this recipe as published in the January 2014 issue of Cooking Light magazine.  Click here for the recipe.

Gluten-free notes:  This recipe could easily be made gluten-free if you substituted your favorite gluten free pasta and made sure the chicken broth was also gluten free.

No comments:

Post a Comment