Saturday, May 16, 2015

Chicken Fiesta Salad

In our continual attempts to try to eat healthier, my husband and I are trying to eat more salads.  But for him to really be on board with that, I need to keep them somewhat interesting and tasty!  He loved this Fiesta Salad.  I know you all probably don't really need a recipe for salad, but I always find it helpful to see salad recipes to inspire me!  So, I thought I would share.


Chicken Fiesta Salad

Mixed greens
Chicken, shredded (I used rotisserie chicken.)
Easy Corn Black Bean Salsa
Carrot, shredded
Cheese, shredded 
Black olives, sliced
Ranch (We like Wishbone Ranch and Chipotle Ranch.  They are egg-free and gluten-free.)

In a large bowl, combined desired amount of each ingredient, omit some, add others, depending on your tastes.  I find that if you add a little dressing and mix it into the salad, then you can get away with using a lot less dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment