Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars

You have to try these!  They are SO good!!  We had them a couple of weeks ago when we invited friends over for dinner.  I was looking for something easy for dessert that everyone would like.  I found these on Pinterest and they were a big hit!  The recipe I used was an adaptation from another site.  I will link to both below, as they are very similar.

Yummy!!

The recipe recommends lining the pan with foil.  
I was amazed at how easy it made them to lift out and cut.

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Dream Bars - Click to link to recipe.  This is the recipe I followed and is an adaption of the recipe below.  This recipe calls for milk chocolate chips, but I only had semi-sweet chocolate chips.  So, I decided to use mini M&Ms like the recipe below.  If you do use M&Ms, mix them with the topping as suggested in the recipe below.  The M&Ms didn't melt enough to stick if just put them on top. 

Peanut Butter Dream Bars - Click here to link to original recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment