Monday, August 27, 2012

S'mores Cereal Bars

We had some friends over for dinner last night.  I wanted to serve a fun end of summer after dinner treat.  I found a couple of recipes for S'mores Cereal Bars on Pinterest.  I used the recipe found on Country Cleaver for S'mores Graham Krispie Treats.  But I liked the idea to prefreeze your chocolate chips and use a 13x9 pan from the recipe for Golden Graham S'more Bars on Macaroni and Cheesecake.   I also used 1 cup of mini-chocolate chips in place of the regular chocolate chips.  I mixed in 3/4 of a cup and sprinkled about 1/4 cup on top.  I am not going to reprint this recipe since I really can't claim it.  Please click the links above for the recipes.   


The our family and friends loved these.  I think my husband's comment says it best, "I can't stop eating these!"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment