Thursday, February 28, 2013

Peanut Butter Cookies {Egg-free, Dairy-free}

Now that my blog has a little more activity, I am going to try to re-post a recipe each month that was originally posted at the beginning and maybe hasn't gotten all that much activity but is a great one for families with food allergies.


The second recipe I posted, over a year ago, was for egg-free, dairy-free Peanut Butter Cookies.  Not only are these cookies delicious, the ingredients can most likely be found in your pantry!  As a result, I make them way too often.  In my orginal post I included three variations:  moist rounded peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cookies with a chocolate kiss on top and the traditional crispier criss-crossed variety.


 Peanut Butter Cookies - Please link to my original post here.






No comments:

Post a Comment