Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies {Egg-free}

Now that my blog has a little more activity, I am re-posting a recipe each month that has gotten less activity than I would have expected.  This recipe is great sweet treat for families with egg allergies!


I posted the recipe for Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies (EF) about a year ago.  These cookies are an all time favorite at my house.  I think the blended oats is what makes them so good!  Blending the oats into a powder gives it the texture of a regular chocolate chip cookie and the taste of an oatmeal cookie.  They are best with the chocolate chips and nuts.  In this picture, I have omitted the nuts to accommodate discriminating mouths at my house.



 Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies (EF) - Please link to my original post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment