Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chicken Marsala

Chicken Marsala is on of my favorite dishes.  I really love mushrooms and chicken so what isn't to like?  My friend made this recipe for us one night and I thought it was really good.  She found it online on the Betty Crocker website.  I finally got around to making it myself.

Mine did not turn out as good as hers.  I think the reason was that I tried to double the recipe.  Putting that much chicken in my skillet didn't give it enough time to brown nicely.  I think that is also why my chicken didn't get as nice and golden as hers.  Mine was still good, just not as good as hers.  So, next time I will just make four servings or get a bigger skillet!

Serve with Quick Pesto Pasta (EF, GF) or Mashed Potatoes (EF, DF, GF).  Enjoy!  If you like this recipe, you may also like Baked Chicken Parmesan (EF).




Chicken Marsala - I pretty much made this as written, so please click to link to the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment