Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pizza Roll Ups

Are you already feeling the crazy hustle and bustle of the Christmas season?  With Thanksgiving being later this year, I feel like I am starting the season already behind!  Our calendar is also filling up with fun holiday parties and events.

Do you need a quick meal on your busy days or something fun to take to one of your parties?  Try these quick Pizza Roll Ups, served with pizza sauce for dipping.  Easy and a crowd pleasing!

I have also made ham and cheese roll ups.  For each roll, I just used one slice of cheddar cheese and one thin slice of ham.  I didn't even brush with the butter mixture and they were still good.  I think this is also a great way to use leftover meat, like maybe holiday ham!


Pizza Roll Ups - click to link to recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment