Saturday, December 21, 2013

Reindeer Cupcakes {Egg-free}

Here is another fun Pinterest find.  We made these fun cupcakes for school.  My kids really enjoyed helping me make these cute little chocolate reindeer.

I used candy eyes in place of the white M&Ms for the eyes.  I also used red and brown M&Ms for the nose, attached with a dab of frosting.  Note:  I think the original post used regular wafer cookies.  I used the mini ones.  I think I like the bigger ones better but I couldn't remember which one I needed when I was at the store.  Also, make sure your wafer cookies meet your dietary needs.  Nilla Wafers do contain egg.  I used Keebler Vanilla Wafers, which do not contain eggs.



Pillsbury Chocolate Cupcakes (EF) - Click the link for the recipe.

Reindeer Cupcakes - Click the link to see instructions for assembling the reindeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment