Monday, July 7, 2014

Need cooked chicken for a recipe?

Do you need cooked chicken for a recipe in time for dinner?  I did when I made Pesto Pasta with Roasted Veggies (EF, DF, GF).  This worked great!  It really speed up my dinner cook time.

If you like this recipe, you may also want to try Shredded Chicken {slow-cooker} (EF, DF, GF).
  
 

Easy Cooked Chicken

1 – 1 ½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
½ c Italian Dressing

Put one package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts in your slow-cooker.  Pour your favorite Italian dressing over the chicken.  I used about 1/2 cup.  Cook on low for about 6 hours or on high for about 3 hours.  I even cooked mine from frozen.  I started cooking them on high for a few hours then switched to low.

1 comment:

  1. I made this chicken today and even cooked it from frozen! We actually just ate it as is with a side of couscous and a quick steam vegetable. Dinner was on the table in just over 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete