Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Crazy Chocolate Cake LAYERED!

I previously posted a recipe for the depression era Crazy Chocolate Cake (EF, DF).  I also posted one for a vanilla version.  This recipe first emerged during the depression.  It became popular because it didn't include eggs or dairy when these ingredients were hard to come by.  The recipe seems to have made quite a come back now that food allergies are becoming more and more common.  My original post for the chocolate cake was for a pan cake.  I made it again recently as a layered cake for my friends birthday.  Check out my original post updated for instructions on making it a layered cake!  Enjoy!


I decorated the top with fall sprinkles and the sides with chocolate chips!  Yum!


Chocolate Crazy Cake - click to link to recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment