Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall Baking . . . Apples


Fall is my favorite time of year!  I love the crispness in the air, the leaves changing colors, all of the fun activities and the delicious baking, especially all of the apple and pumpkin treats!  I was going to repost all of my previous apple and pumpkin recipes, but there are more than I expected!  So, I will have two separate posts, one for apples and one for pumpkins.  Here are some great ways to make use of your fall apples.  I hope to make apple cake soon from the apples we picked a couple of weeks ago.  Click on the links under the picture to see original post.


Here are some fun fall apple slices for a snack.


I love this fresh apple cake!


Have some warm apple crisp on a cool fall day.




Enjoy some homemade applesauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment