Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chicken Taco Chili {Slow-cooker}

I made Chicken Taco Chili this week.  It was pretty easy and the kids really liked it.  I think it will be a new family favorite that I will definitely be making again.  It is also really allergy-friendly.  The chili by itself is egg-free, dairy-free and gluten-free.  Our meal was just egg-free, as we topped or chili with cheese and served it with cornbread.  Enjoy!



Chicken Taco Chili - I pretty much made this recipe as directed on this blog so I will just link to it.  I did omit the bell pepper and cilantro.  I don't care for bell pepper and I just didn't have any fresh cilantro on hand.  I also cooked mine a little longer.  Using raw chicken, makes me a nervous so I wanted to make sure it was cooked all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment