Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken

This recipe is a very popular pin on Pinterest.  I have had a couple of friends say they actually made it and it was good.  So, we gave it a try.  My husband and kids gobbled it right up.  What makes this recipe delicious is the honey mustard dressing!  We will be making the dressing frequently, with or without the rest of the recipe!

I made it pretty much as the recipe instructed but reduced the amount of olive oil by half.  It still tasted great but my pretzel crust didn't brown as well as the picture on Pinterest.  I also found that you don't need quite as much crushed pretzel as the recipe suggests and I cooked mine about 10 more minutes than suggested in the recipe. Because most pretzels are dairy-free, this is a great egg-free, dairy-free main dish.  I served mine with  fresh green beans.


Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken - I made this recipe pretty much as originally described.  Please click here for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment