Thursday, August 15, 2013

Chicago-Style Deep-Dish Pizza

I have only been to Chicago a couple of times.  But I will say, their deep dish pizza makes an impression on you!  I hope to make more trips to the windy city to enjoy some.  I found this recipe on Pinterest.  It looked like the real deal so I just had to try it.  Plus, the original creator of the recipe was Cooks Illustrated and they are known for doing the research to make a recipe as authentic as possible.  This is seriously was one of the best recipes I have ever tried!  So delicious!!  I made it as described in the recipe below and my family inhaled it!  I will be making a double recipe next time!

The length of the recipe can be a little intimidating but the steps are very easy to follow.  Give it a try.  You won't regret it!



Chicago-Style Deep-Dish Pizza - The genius behind this recipe is really Cooks Illustrated, but you can't link to any recipe on their website, if you do not have a subscription.  This recipe was featured in their January/February 2010 issue.  I found the recipe on Annie Eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment