Friday, August 23, 2013

Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells

I love recipes that use shredded chicken.  At least once a month, I cook up enough Shredded Chicken {Slow-cooker} (EF, DF, GF) for several meals and freeze.  I put it in the refrigerator the night before I plan to use it to thaw.  It sure does make dinner preparation faster!

I found this recipe for Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells and decided to give it a try.  My family really enjoyed it.  I actually made a double recipe.  I used one of my packets of chicken (about two split breasts) and got 24 stuffed shells.  I even froze some for a quick lunch.

If you like this recipe, you may also like Chicken and Cheese Stuffed Shells (EF) or Chicken Pesto Pasta (EF, GF).





 Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells - Please click to link to the recipe.





No comments:

Post a Comment