- Corn or Flour Tortilla
- Shredded Chicken, Shredded Beef, or Ground Beef
- Red Sauce, Green Sauce or Queso (aka Cheese Sauce)
- Flour Tortilla, Shredded Beef with Red Sauce, as published in Smothered Shredded Beef Burittos.
- Flour Tortilla, Ground Beef with Queso using my recipe for Taco Meat, as pictured below.
- Corn Tortilla, Shredded Chicken with Green Sauce, as published in Easy Chicken Enchiladas. I recommend only using the green sauce on the corn tortillas. I think most green sauces make the flour tortillas kind of squishy, probably due to the lower fat content in the sauce.
Queso Smothered Burritos are ready to deliver to a friend.
In case you are wondering about my calling them burritos or enchiladas... Burritos use a flour tortilla and enchiladas use a corn tortilla.